Please note that vintage clothing sizes can vary from standardised sizing today. Therefore, we provide detailed measurements to help you determine accurate fit. Please refer to each individual product description for; garment tag size, recommended modern UK size and accurate measurements.
We do not accept returns for items that do not fit. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding sizing at email@example.com
All measurements are taken with the garment laid flat, in inches. Please double these measurements if you require the circumference of chest and waist.
- Bust/Chest: Armpit to armpit
- Waist: Smallest part of the waist
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Pit to Cuff: Armpit to the cuff of the sleeve
- Length: Top of neck to hem of item (top of strap on dresses)
- Inseam: Crotch seam to ankle